Aegis products are specifically designed for industry. A key to our approach is customized design which capitalizes on proven practices as well as cutting-edge technologies tailored to each project.
Our company’s heritage in supporting the Department of Defense forms the DNA at Aegis – we design to exceed industry standards in reliability, maintainability and availability. Our key technologies include:
- Unique extruded aluminum construction ensures precise connections. The light-weight, yet durable design allows for quick and easy installation.
- Missing Shoe Detection — a Radio Frequency Identification tag in each shoe allows for selective identification and tracking of the shoe. Smart Shoe benefits include reduced maintenance time and elevated sorter diagnostics.
- Smooth, efficient operation with package volumes exceeding industry criteria — up to 600 FPM.
- The innovative design of our upper rail offers a dedicated raceway for controls and network cabling. This feature significantly reduces installation time and cost.
- Highest system availability and lowest mean time to repair.
- Vertigate design for accurate and reliable divert operations.
- Delivered in pre-assembled and pre-tested segments making installation quick and easy.
Wherever cost-effective, consistent and intuitive performance is paramount and downtime is not an option, you’ll find ultra-rugged Aegis Sortation equipment that exceeds operation requirements.